Token Allocation and Release
MOGA token’s allocation and release schedule are professional designed to maximize token holder benefits, tokenomy stability and sustainable long-term value growth by lowering speculation incentives and trading-off short-term gains with large allocation to liquidly and treasury.
Historically, projects that launched its tokenomies with a high price and a high token market cap without having enough liquidity suffered with maintaining value over time. Mogaland plans to start with a relatively smaller market-cap for MOGA with the aim to fosters consistent growth over time.
Initially, Mogaland plans to sell more tokens at a lower price instead of less tokens at a higher price. Portions allocated to investors will come with a mandatory cliff. The combination of the two methods will kick start the MOGA tokenomy with a smaller market cap while limiting token circulation at TGE.
At 35%, the largest portion of token system allocation will be dedicated solely to reward:
- Mogaland players for their learning achievement,
- The community and ambassadors for value-adding efforts, and
The unlocked and vested tokens allocated to each of the reward categories will be used strictly for the assigned purposes.
- Learning rewards will be unlocked based on player's achievements and then distributed via different mechanisms, which can include direct drops, special tournaments or community governance decisions.
- Community and ambassador rewards will be unlocked according to presented schedule and distributed upon a community member and/or ambassador’s completion of actions that contribute to the business growth of Mogaland.
- Staking rewards will be unlocked according to presented schedule and distributed to token-stakers per staking agreement.
Team and advisors’ allocation will be used as compensation and/or additional incentives for people who will contribute their professional skills and effort to serve Mogaland and its player community. To align with Mogaland’s commitment to maximize tokenomy stability and minimize speculation, our team and advisors’ will have a release schedule of 24 months cliff plus 12 months vesting to demonstrate the highest level of commitment in the product and its tokenomy.
Mogaland is making a clear commitment to trade-off short term gains for long-term stability and value growth by allocating 30% of MOGA supply to liquidity and treasury. Such design will allow the Mogaland to exercise monetary and treasury measures to for expansion, for meeting inflationary/anti-inflationary/deflationary goals and to hedge the risks or impacts created by the buying and selling pressures from the market.